I have a passion for educational technology and almost twenty years of teaching experience. I can work with kindergarteners or graduate students, software engineers or subject matter experts. I especially have expertise with:
- curriculum development with an emphasis on values clarification through visual & somatic activities
- university lectures on topics including: visual communication, comics & religion, & Jewish studies
- museum education workshops at museums in New York City, San Francisco, Philly, and Baltimore
- three years of experience as an after-school teacher and youth mentor/coordinator
- four years experience as a private tutor for college prep or bar mitzvah training
Check out this blog dedicated to a teaching-artist in residence program I designed for the Yeshiva University Museum in 2010.
Stay tuned for more links~