Tagged Tanakh, developed for the Jewish Publication Society
Project Lead and Interactive Designer
The Tagged Tanakh is the solution I offered a niche publisher looking to expand its audience and explore new ways of monetizing its intellectual property. A web application built on ASP.NET with AJAX; the Tagged Tanakh facilitates and catalogues conversations around the Bible.
As project lead, I was responsible for the proof of concept, prototype, and public release of this interactive database that blends vetted, user-generated, and semantic content.
• Raised seed capital to develop a Web application.
• Designed wireframes, use cases, and interactive design documents.
• Managed thirty-person cohort of technologists, vendors, scholars, and stakeholders.
• Built a new department “from scratch,” including full documentation.
• Increased organizational partnerships by 200%.